|Optical Density||Od 1.5+|
|Wavelength||200 - 1400nm|
|Transport Package||37*37*12 Cm/ 10 PCS|
|Specification||4kg/ 10 pcs|
Product Description200nm-1400nm IPL Safety Glasses for Laser Cosmetology Operator Eye Protection with Case
Model#XI-12 safety goggles are specially designed for photon skin rejuvenation, covering from 200-1400nm, which can effectively protect against the damage to the eyes caused by the strong pulse light generated during the process of photon skin rejuvenation.
Product model: XI-012
Protective type: Intense pulse light
Visible light transmittance: 10%
Standard: CE EN166
Application: skin rejuvenation
Advantage Of this IPL glasses:
1. High Protection Level.2. Durable and Comfortable.3. OD Value based on real parameters.4. Safety glasses with wrap-around design.5. Special for ergonomics, harmlessness, comforts, airing and flexibility.6. Protects you from particles, dust, or spray.
Our Service:Fast deliver time: usually it will send within 3 days, 2 weeks for the customized logo.Fast respond: within 12 hours, if you have any urgent requirements, welcome to call us directlyGuarantee: 5 years lifetime and one year warranty.
Our laser safety glasses are all certificated by the EU National Laboratory with EN207.All products pass the CE EN207 (IPL : CE EN169)
Applicable people for laser safety glasses: laser operators, computer operators, drivers, gas welders, electric welders, high temperature furnace operators, medical or industrial personnel operating X-ray perspective; suitable for ultraviolet laser, excimer laser, neodymium Protection of various lasers such as glass laser, semiconductor laser, CO laser, neodymium-doped garnet laser, ruby laser, CO2 laser, gallium arsenide laser, etc.Laser damage to the eyes:1. The protein coagulation and denaturation caused by overheating when the laser is focused on the photoreceptor cells is irreversible damage. Once damaged, it will cause permanent blindness of the eye.2. Far-infrared laser damages the eyes mainly to the cornea. When far-infrared light damage occurs, the injured eye should be covered to prevent infection, and symptomatic treatment should be taken.3. The damage of ultraviolet laser to the eye is mainly the cornea and lens.
Laser protective glasses selection guide:1. Laser characteristics: the output wavelength and power density of the laser.2. Optical Density (OD): The larger the OD value, the stronger the protective ability of laser protective glasses.3. Visible Light Transmittance (VLT): VLT value is lower than 20%, laser protective glasses need to be used in a well-lit environment.4. Frame: whether to wear myopia glasses, facial contour.
According to the American laser safety standard ANSI Z136.1 and the European laser safety standard EN207/EN208, lasers can be classified according to the following standards.
|Class||Definition||Suggestion (laser safety glasses or not)|
|1M||Glasses safe visible laser (400-700nm) without optical magnification||No|
|2||Glasses-safe visible laser (400-700nm), blink-safe within 0.25 seconds||No|
|2M||Glasses-safe visible laser (400-700nm), blink-safe within 0.25 seconds, with optical magnification||Suggest|
|3R||It may be unsafe to look directly at the laser, the maximum permissible exposure (MPE) is 5 times that of a class 2 laser in the visible part and 5 times that of a class 1 laser in the invisible part||Suggest|
|3B||It is not safe to look directly at the laser, and the diffuse reflection of the laser should be avoided as much as possible||Suggest|
|4||It is not safe to look directly at the laser and its diffuse reflection||Yes|
|Optical Density||Transmission%||Attenuation Factor|
Payment, Packing and Shipment Information:
1. Payment Information
1. T/T (Wire Transfer)
2. WESTERN UNION
10 Pairs:37x37x12cm50 Pairs: 46x36x33cm100 Pairs: 71x39x43cm
1. We will ship the items within 3 working days after the payment confirmed.
2. We can ship to you by UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS/FedEx. Please contact us directly and we will use your preferred ways. For the Countries & Regions where EMS cannot deliver, please choose other shipping ways.
3. We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues caused by the forwarder.
4. Any import fees or charges are on the buyer's account
Why choose us?
1. Critical quality control4 steps strict QC for raw-material, online inspection, final inspection, and pre-shipment inspection.2. Credit managementOver 12 years of experience in laser safety glasses.Got the good reputations from our customers as we regard the quality in advance.3. Professional teamWell trained to provide you the best service.Team working to ensure attentive service.4. Dedicated detailsThe detail of the package will be before delivery.5. Good serviceFast deliver time: usually it will send within 3 days, 2 weeks for the customized logo.Fast respond: within 12 hours, if you have any urgent requirements, welcome to call us directlyGuarantee: 5 years lifetime and one year warranty.